[AT] Re: AT Digest, Vol 21, Issue 20

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 20 10:42:12 PST 2005

Sorry you guys for the "soliciatation."  If you aren't interested then hit
the delete button.
I am a little disappointed though, I thought we were an online community
here, and  I thought that if anybody would be interesting in preserving
agricultural history, whether tractor, barn or historical relics, it would
be you guys.  I know there are gonna be some people who want to see a good
old fashioned barn raising, and will embrace this project with enthusiasm.
For the others, I am truly sorry for this intrusion.  Sincerely,  Troy
Bogdan