[Ford-ferguson] Implements that work with a 9N

Buckies at aol.com Buckies at aol.com
Sun Nov 20 10:21:52 PST 2005

In a message dated 11/20/2005 11:52:10 A.M. Central Standard Time,
cwi813 at earthlink.net writes:

Here I  am, still new at old tractors.

How do I find out what implements work  with a Ford-Ferguson 9N?  If they
work on a 2N or 8N, does that mean  they will work on a 9N?  Is there a book
or a list I can find with  limits and/or recommendations so I don't break
something or get  "taken"?

Thanks.

C.J.  Wilhelmi

cwi813 at earthlink.net
515-278-5937

Ford ferguson invented the Category one- 3 pt hitch in 1939. All ford
ferguson, massey
 fergusons, 8n, naa etc, are the same, even modern kubotas etc. Later,  class
2 class 3 and class 0 were invented. All approved by society of auto
engineers

The chassis geography of the 9n was very special, same as 8n, and  copied by
some, such as oliver 55 and more

If it looks like it fits, it very likely will
MANY books out there. bookstores
ron t
ps  . the USA PTO was standardized in 1939, but the 9n did not  comply