[AT] Some ads from the 11/19 Lancaster Farming

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Nov 20 05:27:59 PST 2005

Thanks, Mike.  My old pricing guide (1993) says the Hubley truck No. 475
with loose tools, trailer, and telephone pole is worth between $800 and
$1600 depending on condition.  It took me nearly 20 years to put that
particular toy set together by scrounging through flea markets to look
for the missing loose parts.

I'm having more fun nowadays with real tractors.  When I get those
together, I can do something with them.  :-)

Larry