[AT] Some ads from the 11/19 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Nov 20 02:53:25 PST 2005

I saw these advertised in a replica car/truck/tractor flyer a couple of
years ago, and I think they were the common size made by Ertl or one of
those. But the older versions were made by Hubley. If you do a Google
search for "toy telephone truck", you will get a wide variety of hits. I
suspect the ones being advertised are the newer manufactured versions.
And the price is about in the middle of what I observed in my search.

The price seemed a little high to me, but the prices of the pedal
tractors is what really shocked me. That is the only reason I posted the
two ads.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The most certain test by which we can judge whether a country is really
free is the amount of security enjoyed by minorities. -Lord Acton (John
Emerich Edward Dalberg-Acton), historian (1834-1902)