[AT] Some ads from the 11/19 Lancaster Farming

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sat Nov 19 18:35:23 PST 2005

>Set of 4 Bell telephone trucks, 1931 inst/repair, 1931 coin collector,
>1950 power wagon, 1927 line truck, $400. Lanc. Co. 717-354-3155.

What scale do you suppose they are?  It's a bargain regardless of
whether they're full size or 1/16.

That's what got me into restoring farm tractors -- when the price of the
models started going higher than the price of real running tractors, it
was a no-brainer.  A scale model installation and repair truck with its
trailer and tools is worth $400 all by itself.

Larry