[Farmall] Images of Jim Moran's McCormick Deering 10-20, etc.

Marvin May filmmann at swbell.net
Fri Nov 18 19:29:03 PST 2005

If you blow that image up in Photoshop even though it is pixilated it
looks more like a shadow of a crease exaggerated by sharpening than a
1. At enlargement you can see the crisp stamp center on all the other
numbers, but not what would be the first one. Maybe it is a 1926 as
KC 46512 would make it.
Marvin