[AJD] 530, 630, 730 LP's for sale as a set

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Nov 18 19:22:55 PST 2005

FYI only:

A recent internet acquaintance has a set (530LP, 630LP and 730LP) of
un-restored 30 series LP's for sale. I know very little about the owner or
the tractors but I do have some pictures. Some aren't running and some look
a little rough but... that is about as much as I know. Maybe someone on the
list is looking for a set of 30 Series LP's, has a bulging pocketbook and
also has an itch that needs to be scratched. I have an itch but my
pocketbook doesn't satisfy the criteria. I believe the tractors are
scattered through Iowa, Ill, MI , etc. The owner is in MI.

I have no connection whatsoever with the person or the tractors, so you are
on your own. Caveat Emptor!

See pictures at:

http://public.fotki.com/deanvp/for_sale/jd_30_series/

If you have an interest, contact me privately at: deanvp at att.net and I will
provide a contact name and email address.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com