[Farmall] 1925 McDeering 10-20

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 10:42:09 PST 2005

That is what I thought (about the fender, that is).
  JM

Bob Currie <tractors at foothill.net> wrote:  Jim,
Thank you for your interest in further researching the serial number.
My  hunch is that you'll find "KC" plus six digits. The first digit being a
"one". Regarding the right fender: It has not been snipped off at all. The
top edge of the fender was terminated at that particular spot to allow for
the room that is needed for free use of the belt pulley. The only 10-20's
you'll likely  see with a full right fender, (matching the left fender) is
the 10-20 Orchard tractor, as most of them were configured without the belt
pulley attachment. This also allowed for the entire flat surface of the
fender to be available for attaching the fender aprons which were used on
the orchard models.

bobcurrie