[AT] An album for Cecil

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Nov 18 05:22:41 PST 2005

Thanks, Steve. I had a "senior moment" and couldn't recall Max's last
name. I just fixed the caption to correct that. If anyone else has an
image or so relating to their experiences with Cecil, feel free to send
them to me, with some background. I will gladly put them into the album.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The most certain test by which we can judge whether a country is really
free is the amount of security enjoyed by minorities. -Lord Acton (John
Emerich Edward Dalberg-Acton), historian (1834-1902)