[Farmall] Images of Jim Moran's McCormick Deering 10-20, etc.

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Nov 18 03:50:47 PST 2005

members found the number, photographed it, and sent me the image (that I
can't seem to locate, unfortunately), and I checked the number in Guy
Fay's "International Harvester Tractor Data Book". That is where I came
up with the date. I suppose it is not impossible that sometime in the
tractor's past someone may have made one tractor out of two, especially
if the original engine went bad or wore out.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The most certain test by which we can judge whether a country is really
free is the amount of security enjoyed by minorities. -Lord Acton (John
Emerich Edward Dalberg-Acton), historian (1834-1902)