[AT] Outages at ATIS

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 06:02:17 PST 2005

Yup. I'm with everybody else on the "no need to
apologize" thing.
Everybody appreciates what you do to keep the list
going. In all actuality the list has never been down
for a terribly long time but as with all addictions,
to miss one "fix" feels like an eternity until the
next.
    Danny Tabor

>From one stale gas sniffin', rusty iron junkie to
another....