[AJD] Web site dedicated to JD H - Update

wwwayne johnson wjohnson at bigriver.net
Thu Nov 17 17:23:17 PST 2005

Dean,
Sorry about the delay in answer.  Had to find out who my hardwaare store got
them from.  They are supplied by Hillard Fasteners.  If your store can't
supply them, Haddads said they would drop ship for you.  Haddads Dept Store
1-877-237-3006 ,www.haddadsdeptstore.com.  P/n93297 5/16-18 X1/2, P/N90720
5/16-18X3/4.  H parts call for 1/2 inch but I find the 3/4 are better.  eazy
to shorten but difficult to streach.
Merle Wayne