[Steam-engine] feedwater injector

Andrew tech at andrew2.netpluscom.com
Thu Nov 17 09:25:34 PST 2005

If you reduce 3/4" down to 1/2" there may not be enough volume to the
injector, i've never tried reducing one, but I use a 1/2" detroit, and a
1/2" penberthy, they both work good, but the detroit seems to be a bit
more fussy sometimes than the penberthy. I though about trying it once but
3/4" was too big for mine anyway. Has anyone ever tried reducing the steam
inlet on an injector?

tech at andrew2.netpluscom.com
engineering at andrew2.netpluscom.com
b10730 at hotmail.com