[AT] Toy dozer tracks??

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Nov 17 06:51:04 PST 2005

I presume Charles Burkholder is still in the business of providing
replacement parts and decals for scale model farm toys, Tim.  Do a
People Search for him in Onsted, Michigan.  I haven't had any contact
with him for years, but the inventory of parts he had (and his display
of farm toys) went on for room after room in the farm house where he
lives.  He doesn't have "everything", but he comes mighty close to it.

Larry