[AJD] Web site dedicated to JD H

Kevin Kropelin kropelin at netonecom.net
Tue Nov 15 10:59:18 PST 2005

Dean,  Pat Browning is the fellow in Texas who has the web site for Model H.

I have bought his book and found it interesting and have e-mailed him about updates to his book.
A lot of common sense information on restoring a J D "H" that he did.

I am currently undertaking 2 restorations at the current time one is a 1931 u/s "D" and the other is a 1940 "H" hand start. His aproach to laying out the work tasks is much what I was doing except I was to lazy to write it all down for review.

Just thought I would add my 2 1/2 cents to the cause.

Krop 8913 in Michigan