[Steam-engine] RE: feedwater

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 12:32:27 PST 2005

Why not put in a new hole for the feedwater?

I wasn't to close to last week's destruction.  We are
undergoing a very stormy day here now though.  I work
in Mount Vernon IN and we had to move to the storm
shelters this morning due to a tornado warning. I
don't think that it ever touched down though. We are
due for another round this afternoon.

--- Richard Strobel <Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com> wrote:

> But can I do that?
> Rick
> PS:  Hope that tornado didn't get too close to ya
> Andy!!!!!

Andy Glines
Evansville, IN