[AJD] Web site dedicated to JD H - Update

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Nov 14 22:33:14 PST 2005

I just discovered a web site dedicated to the JD H. I think they are the
same folks who have published a book on restoring JD H's.  Looks like they
are selling fastener kits for the H but I don't know if these are the right
heads or not. UPDATE "No!"  The heads are not the correct ones and they are
selling similar fasteners for the other letter series too. Looks like they
are the folks who are buying out Lindstrom in Mo. Some other parts for sale
too.

http://www.jdhpubs.com/

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290