[AJD] 1938 D on Ebay

Dee Schuyler web22hsz at verizon.net
Mon Nov 14 06:53:09 PST 2005

Duane,
Thanks for the reply, I had thought with no response something was not
working on my end?
I had  never seen the early center with the two bolt holder before.
The only reason I was aware of the difference, I bought a great looking set
of wheels on ebay once, that were supposed to be six spline but turned out
to be 12 and I still have them stored away!
Someday I may do a later D and use them so no big deal!
Thanks