[AT] My Cecil Monson image album

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Nov 14 03:49:17 PST 2005

You are welcome, Richard. I just make a couple of changes to three of
the images that came from Bill Brueck, taken at several LeSueur MN
tractor meets. They can be seen at <http://www.apluscomputer.com/atis/>,
where you will find the names of the others in the images.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a
free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. -Franklin
D. Roosevelt, 32nd US President (1882-1945)