[Farmall] Farmall A wiring diagram

Steve Schwarting jsscydoc at tctelco.net
Sun Nov 13 18:32:33 PST 2005

This is my first post although I have read the list for about 2 years and enjoy it each time.

I helped my 82 year old father start an A yesterday that took him about twelve years to get home, hadn't run all that time, a long story.  But the excitement and pleasure of hearing it purr was great.  We need help with getting the wiring back in shape.  I remember posts about wiring diagrams in the past but do not have those items of course.  Let me know how I can get that help.

He also reminisced about putting a gas M block into a TD-6 about 40 years ago.  I helped him the day he moved the block that had come out junked cotton picker in Arizona into the crawler.  Said the fit was easy.  He still has and uses that T-6.  Maybe a gas block can be found down under.

My own project is restoring the 1939 H he bought in 1946, the year I was born.  It was out of the family for about 30 years but he was able to find it and get it back.  Its been a pleasureable project so far.

Thanks for the help with the A.

Steve Schwarting