[Steam-engine] now pressure gauge needle.

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Nov 13 07:24:29 PST 2005

I could do that.  Went down to the Barnes Steam and Power site the other day
and looked at all their many boilers.  All the verticals injected at the
bottom...but we've beat that horse to death.

  Anyone know where I can get a needle (pointer) replaced on a pressure
gauge?  Like to keep this one as it says Helena Steam on it.

TIA
RickinMt.