[AT] Ford Select O Speed question

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Nov 13 03:49:40 PST 2005

I have to be the bearer of sad tidings, but your neighbor is going to
have a hard time finding parts for the "SOS" transmission. When I worked
for a New Holland dealer, they wouldn't even let one in the shop, let
alone work on it - they were afraid that something would happen to the
transmission while it was in their possession and they would be forced
to deal with it.  :-( I wish your neighbor luck, but he may be in for a
difficult time. We used to direct customers to an ex-Ford dealer in
Quakertown PA, Keller Brothers, who apparently take on SOS
transmissions, but that may not be convenient for you.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a
free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. -Franklin
D. Roosevelt, 32nd US President (1882-1945)