[AT] Ford Select O Speed question

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Nov 12 21:48:04 PST 2005

Oklahoma Transmission in Oklahoma City used to carry the bands and clutch
discs.  However, their old timers are not around much to remember what it
takes.  There is a website on the internet that makes all kinds of clutch
discs and bands for industrial equipment.  I cannot find the site, but it is
there.  They are not really a lot of problem to work on, just need to keep
them clean.
Cecil in Okla