[Farmall] Images of Jim Moran's McCormick Deering 10-20, etc.

ricegrinder at netscape.net ricegrinder at netscape.net
Sat Nov 12 18:28:37 PST 2005

Well, I think bringing the engine back to life is worthwhile.  I have
one of these engines and am building an Ice Cream maker for it so I can
make ice cream for my 6-year old daughter's class at school and her
sunday school class next spring.  If you don't want to fix it, just
send it my way...I'll be glad to get it running and store it for you
for the next 20 years or so  ;-)

Anyway, it looks pretty complete...an issue with the mixer and the
oiler and perhaps with a bit of freeing up she'll be purring like a
kitten.

If you decide to fix 'er up, and need help finding parts, let me know.
I've got some sources. Thanks.

-Jim