[Farmall] Images of Jim Moran's McCormick Deering 10-20, etc.

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Nov 12 10:09:44 PST 2005

I have changed the descriptions and captions on the images to reflect
these and other comments. The input much appreciated.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a
free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. -Franklin
D. Roosevelt, 32nd US President (1882-1945)