[Farmall] 1925 M/D 10-20

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 11:02:12 PST 2005

KO-
My friend Mike Sloane posted a number of pictures of
the 10-20 and the engine.  I believe that they can be
found on the Farmall group site.  I don't know if he
sent them to your basic group.  You can inquire with
him (mikesloane at verizon.net).  Alternatively, I could
forward directly to you.  Of course, the presumes that
you (and/or others) have any interest.
Thanks.
Jim Moran