[Farmall] Images of Jim Moran's McCormick Deering 10-20, etc.

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Sat Nov 12 07:11:59 PST 2005

I know almost nothing about hopper cooled engines, so they all tend to look
alike to me.  But this one looks a lot like a McCormivk-Deering Type M.  If
it is, an 18 inch flywheel would make it a 1 1/2 horsepower model.  Tha
engine was normally supplied on wooden skids.  The wood remaining on the
bottom of this engine looks a lot like the original skids.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net