[Farmall] Images of Jim Moran's McCormick Deering 10-20, etc.

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Nov 12 05:54:49 PST 2005

Jim Moran of Rochester NY has previously posted questions about the
McCormick Deering 10-20 that he inherited. He moved it from a shed where
it had previously been used to power a transfer pump at a fuel oil
dealer's site. It is now in a concrete block machinery shed, and Jim is
going to try to get the engine "unstuck".

I have posted some images of the tractor and also a "hit & miss" engine
that he found outdoors. You can see them at:
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/jim_morans_discoveries/>

  He has no idea of the condition of the engine, and the data plate is
missing. Neither Jim nor I am not on any "old engine" lists, so if
someone who is would like to forward the image album site, Jim would
much appreciate it.

Please direct all comments and inquiries to Jim at
<jrmoraninc at yahoo.com>, as I am only hosting the images and know nothing
more about the tractor other than what I put in the captions.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a
free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. -Franklin
D. Roosevelt, 32nd US President (1882-1945)