[AT] Veterans day

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Nov 11 17:00:19 PST 2005

I'm glad to see that the day gets recognition on this list. Here in Canada
it is known as remembrance day and its a yearly family event for us to all
get together for the service in town. Being the son and grandson of veterans
it has more significance for me as time goes by and the numbers of veterans
gets smaller each year.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/