[AT] Cecil Monson

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Nov 11 15:34:41 PST 2005

Lucille,
Thanks for think of us.  I know we all here miss Cecil a lot but we will
never miss him as much as you.  He did touch a lot of people in a
positive way and I am proud to have known him even if only through the
emails he sent.  I keep checking my email every morning looking for a
bright and cheer note from Cecil.  Wish I could have met him in person.
Of course, we would all enjoy hearing all those "Cecil stories" again.
Such a gentleman.

David