[AT] Veterans day

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Fri Nov 11 15:41:32 PST 2005

Although I have never served, My Dad served in the Navy
in WWII as well as my father-in-law. My son served in the
Navy as well, at the very end of Desert Storm. My brother
served in the USAF for about 6 years sa well.
Thanks, farmer, the thank you is much appreciated by all
veterans, I'm sure.
Myself, I feel a great need to thank my generation's vets
that served during Vietnam. I believe those vets were
treated horribly during and after their service.

Phil