[AT] Veterans day

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Fri Nov 11 12:08:52 PST 2005

Amen to that.  I've been thinking this morning about one small subset of
that group that has served.  It was some twenty years ago now that I stood
in awe at the US Third Army cemetery in Luxemburg - often referred to as
Patton's cemetery - and I gazed out upon those ten thousand or so white
crosses.  And that was just one of the Third Army cemeteries in Europe ...

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington