[AT] More - old tractors in the news

Carl Tatlock carllary at Surfglobal.net
Thu Nov 10 06:39:53 PST 2005

Bigdog wrote:

>    The article was written by my son who is the editor of the magazine.
>
> http://www.goldenbuckeye.com/heritage/
>
>    I hope you  enjoy it.
>
> Bigdog

Great article!  Your son does a great job.  Wish I could have been
there.  We had a local tractor parade in October, and I hung a shovel, a
broom, and the front blade on my Cub- with a sign that said "East
Charlotte Highway Department."    There were 50 tractors-- even in the
iffy rain.  People love 'em.    Very nice article-- almost like being
there-  thanks for putting it up.     Carl in Vermont