[AT] Drill press question for list - A good one cheap to use inmyfarm e...

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Nov 10 05:32:23 PST 2005

I bought a foreign made Mill/Drill much like the Harbor Freight one for $800
in their flyer.  They have free shipping a lot of times.  This mill drill
has been used as a Drill Press for the last 10 years.  I have it on a very
heavy moveable table and changed it to a variable speed DC motor.  It just
cannot be beat for Drilling, the base is heavy enough to put a 6 inch vise
on, and if I really need to cut a keyway in a shaft, I can use it.  It saves
going to the other building where my Bridgeport is...

Cecil in OKla