[Steam-engine] boiler feedwater injector conection

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Nov 10 05:21:00 PST 2005

Thanks for your time and trouble Blake!!!  Wondering what the temperature of
the injector output would be?  It's gotta be quite high, course depends on
the temp. of the incoming feedwater.

  And why not stir the sediment up a little (with the injector) and hit
blowdown???

  Stromberg's book shows a very nice looking feedwater preheater using
engine exhaust.  Anyone got one of those old cast iron preheater's?

  Sorry gang if I'm beating this horse to death (for the tenth time).

 Regards,
RickinMt.