[Ford-ferguson] Great help and parts at Ankeny Tractor, Inc.

cwi813 at earthlink.net cwi813 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 9 18:29:37 PST 2005

I want to give a big thank you to Gary Brown who responded to my need for a key (for a Ford Workmaster 601) on this site. He wrote to me:

"No, that key number does not ring a bell.  I suspect that somewhere along the line someone has installed a different ignition switch on your 601 Ford.  You may want to install a new Ford  switch which I carry at my place if you can't get a key. "
Gary Brown
Ankeny Tractors,Inc.
710 South Ankeny Blvd.
Ankeny, IA 50023
515-964-4268

I got what I needed from the people there when I drove in this week!. And found more than I even hoped for - and in stock! I got wonderful help from the two very knowledgeable men there and wouldn't hesitate a bit to take my 9N there anytime for work on it!

Thank you - publically!

C.J. Wilhelmi

cwi813 at earthlink.net
515-278-5937