[Farmall] Demo C

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 17:53:58 PST 2005

As I communicated w/Mike Sloane, I came across an
absolutely perfect (in every way, I assure you) "A".
The old fella who owns it wants $5k.  Even in its
pristine condition, this is $2k more than is
reasonable IMHO. There it is...tractors (and similar
items) absolutely abound in my vicinity.  Ultimately,
I will get a shot at this item for a much more
moderate price but no right now, it seems.
JM

--- "E. John Puckett" <ejpuckett at centurytel.net>