[Ford-Ferguson] TO-30 camshaft

Randy Hoch randyh at dfdfcu.com
Wed Nov 9 06:47:20 PST 2005

Thanks for the reply.

I have all of the manuals and parts lists.  I know what is says and shows
should be there but was not.  There is nothing on the end of the camshaft to
put the large new nut on.  It still has the Z129 engine. The only thing I
can figure is the camshaft is not a Ferguson cam and thus does not have the
threaded end for the nut. Other than that one hitch, it went exactly as the
books indicate it should go.

Randy Hoch