[AT] More - old tractors in the news

Bigdog dbigdog at columbus.rr.com
Tue Nov 8 18:51:07 PST 2005

Rob's post reminded me of this article which was released online today and
the printed magazine will be released soon.  The article is in the Ohio
Department of Aging publication called Ohio's Heritage.  The feature article
of this issue was on CubFest which was held at my place this past June.
It's a nice article about the hobby of antique tractors and the link to the
article as it appears in the magazine also features a few good pictures.
You might even see a familiar face or two.
    The article was written by my son who is the editor of the magazine.

http://www.goldenbuckeye.com/heritage/

    I hope you  enjoy it.

Bigdog