[Ford-ferguson] Ford 910 Gasser

J Roberts roberts-farm at kconline.com
Tue Nov 8 18:08:58 PST 2005

There is no way to mount a pump on the engine crankshaft on a Ford 900
(or700) series tractor.  They were designed to be tricycle type tractors
(narrow front, with tires close together) and the front steering assembly
has no hole through to the crank.  Even a belt drive off the crank is
difficult because of the generator on one side and the power steering
assembly on the other.
Jon from Indiana