[AT] ot funny

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Nov 8 15:01:27 PST 2005

Unfortunately, if they send out 100,000 of those messages and one fool
bites, they make a lot of money. I have heard estimates of millions of
dollars per year are being made by these scams. And nobody can figure
out how to stop them.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a
free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. -Franklin
D. Roosevelt, 32nd US President (1882-1945)