[Farmall] Steering wheel repair

Geoff Gauger geoffg at peoplepc.com
Tue Nov 8 13:43:14 PST 2005

I saw the thread but was too busy to chime in at the time. I think you made the right choice. I have repaired a number of them using JB Weld and PC7. The main reason I don't but the reproductions is that I don't think they look or feel close enough to the originals. I've repaired more than one where the plastic was actually missing for a couple of inches. Yes, a lot of work, especially filing in all of the finger ridges on the underside and recreating the part that extends onto the spokes.