[Ford-ferguson] TO-30 camshaft

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Nov 8 11:14:41 PST 2005

This is a subject I'm very interested in.  I had given up on having a
working governor on my '41 9N.  The governor has been re-newed and is in
first class shape as far as I can tell... every trace of wear has been
corrected, but the governor doesn't respond.  This is in contrast to the
governor on my '46 9/2N, which regulates perfectly.

After thinking about it for a couple years, I've come to the conclusion the
governor must not even be turning.  Is this possible?  Can it be a simple
problem that can be corrected without a complete tear-down?

http://members.toast.net/gwill/album/Tractors/Ford/%2741%5F9N/14.jpg

George Willer