[Ford-ferguson] Ford 910 Gasser

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Nov 8 08:15:46 PST 2005

Richard Strobel wrote:
> What were you wrong about the fenders, Mike?
It seems that the 600/800 fenders are not the same as the ones on the
900 series.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a
free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. -Franklin
D. Roosevelt, 32nd US President (1882-1945)