[Farmall] 1925 M/D 10-20

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Nov 8 08:13:47 PST 2005

Jim can send the images to me, and I will put them up in an album on my
Fotki site. If and when he does that, he can let everyone know where to
find them.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a
free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. -Franklin
D. Roosevelt, 32nd US President (1882-1945)