[AT] Antique equip auction

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Tue Nov 8 09:59:53 PST 2005

I was talking to a representative of an auction coming up in Chilcoot Ca
(just North of Reno) and he sent me a short list of items that many of you
might be interested in.  There is a good selection of horsedrawn implements,
older trucks (including a 1930's vintage Dodge firetruck), older sawmill
etc, some tractors of course........

The auction is being held by
Turmon Auction, 541 815 6115 or 541 548 5770

You can call them for a flier or if you want a short list, they sent me a MS
Word file which I can forward to any interested parties.

I am not affiliated etc................merely a messenger

John Parks
Boise, ID