[AJD] $300 Ebay JD gas cap -Fraud second chances

Ed Allandar eallandar at rohrerbus.com
Tue Nov 8 07:58:44 PST 2005

Garrell's right.
I had the same thing happen to me with a hit & miss engine last week. I knew
the seller, form dealing with him in the past. Auction closed and about 5
days later I received a 2nd chance offer, but it was a different seller.
Looked at the seller's history, he had six different seller aliases in the
past year, and they were in France, not good old Pennsylvania.
The other interesting thing was the fraudulent seller had a series of
positive feedbacks on each seller profile, but when you looked at them they
were all from the same bidder.
Buyers beware.
Ed