[AT] HELP!!!! Need some radiators

Louis Spiegelberg louis at kellnet.com
Tue Nov 8 07:39:49 PST 2005

I want to thank everyone for their help.  I also need to thank the Lord, I
did a lot of praying, that I would find these radiators.  These radiators
are very hard to come by.  There are no aftermarket ones available either.

Well, I got a lead Saturday.  I followed up on it today.  There is a salvage
yard that I didn't know about in the area.  They weren't in the yellow
pages.  I went there, well low and behold both of my radiators were laying
on top of the pile of radiators.  They let me take them back.

Lou