[AT] No Mailbox markets ads in Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Nov 8 02:43:40 PST 2005

Maybe the Webmaster is on vacation or out sick. Or something like that.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a
free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. -Franklin
D. Roosevelt, 32nd US President (1882-1945)