[Ford-ferguson] Ford 910 Gasser

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Nov 8 02:31:19 PST 2005

You would have to check the parts manuals, but I suspect that (knowing
Ford's drive to be efficient and keep costs down) that the same fenders
wold fit the entire line from the 600/800 through the 900 series would
be the same. Aftermarket fenders often lack the embossed "FORD" name,
but if you can find good used ones, they might do the job. I like to
deal with "N Complete" <http://www.n-complete.com/>, but many parts for
the 900 series will be available from your local New Holland tractor
dealer or various on-line dealers, like Ankeny Tractor
<http://www.ankenytractors.com/>, at about the same or better prices.

Normally, the chassis number is found stamped into the left side of the
clutch housing at the top, on a flat area facing up, below where battery
acid drips if the case cracks. The stamping is not deep, and there is
only the model number and the serial number.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths
or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas
or goals are in doubt. -Robert T. Pirsig, author and philosopher (1928-)